This post of American Floor Mat have 11 attachments , they are Scraper Rubber Mats ., Waterhog Diamond Cord Floor Mats, Chair Mats - Carpeted Surfaces ., Andersen WaterHog Eco Premier PET Polyester Fiber Entrance Indoor/Outdoor Floor Mat, SBR Rubber Backing, 3/8\, Discount Pronged Rubber Mats ., Laminate Wood Design Chair Mats, Super Berber Entrance Mats, Brilliant Industrial Kitchen Floor Mats Akioz Inside Kitchen Floor Mats ., American Floor Mats Pronged Rubber 24\, UltraSoft Diamond Plate Anti-Fatigue Mat, Ultra Entry Recessed Roll Matting. Below are the attachments:
American Floor Mat was uploaded at July 12, 2017 at 9:13 pm. This article is posted at the Floor category. American Floor Mat is tagged with American Floor Mat, American, Floor, Mat..This desk comes with metallic or natural coloring including dreary, white or black. Seats are utilized not too much and too straightforward with the number of 3 seats. Since the dimension is not too large, this table is barely used for speaking and eating. Products used ie metal.
The American Floor Mat ideal for natural sort of kitchen house. This natural stand has a square-shape that is thicker than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can produce a more natural effect. This table combines natural shades like bright and brown.
Tabletops larger so that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen tools for example spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs was previously slim using a round or rectangular legs are tiny and lean so as to steer clear of the effect of tightness in the kitchen.
Connotation of American Floor Mat
AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.