The blog post of Antique French Writing Desk have 11 pictures it's including Antique French Writing Table Desk Or Bureau Plat, Circa 1880 1, Antique French Bureau Plat Writing Desk, Louis XV Style 1, French Louis XVI Leather Top Bureau Plat Antique Writing Desk, 19th Century At 1stdibs, French Louis XVI Style Inlaid And Bronze Ormolu Ladies Writing Desk 2, 19th Century French Louis XVI Style Bronze Antique Bureau Plat Writing Desk 1, 04106-Antique-French-Writing-Table-Desk-Bureau-Plat-, Antique French Ladies Writing Desk 1, French Antique Bureau Plat Rosewood Library Writing Desk, Bronze Mounts ., Price Per Piece, French Louis XVI Style Antique Leather Top Writing Desk Or Table, C. 1920-40, Antique French Chinoiserie Kidney Writing Desk, 1860s. Following are the images:
Antique French Writing Desk was uploaded at July 26, 2017 at 11:24 pm. It is posted on the Desk category. Antique French Writing Desk is tagged with Antique French Writing Desk, Antique, French, Writing, Desk..How do you pick the best quality Antique French Writing Desk? As we realize, the role of the kitchen desk will help the characteristics of the home home. The existence of the stand isn't merely useful as being a mix of cuisine, but additionally a direct impact on the kitchen created's layout. Because of the substantial kitchen countertop material right now, select the right state your foresight in weighing the professionals and negatives.
Ideally, your kitchen table may be stated good quality if it has a strong design, beautiful tough, stain resistant, an easy task to clear, temperature resistant. But ofcourse none of the products that service most of the faculties that are above. Consequently, you must conform to the conditions while in the kitchen, where the aspects that should be highlighted.
Description of Antique French Writing Desk
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Writingwrit•ing (rī′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that writes.
- written form: to commit one's thoughts to writing.
- that which is written;
characters or matter written with a pen or the like: His writing is illegible.
- such characters or matter with respect to style, kind, quality, etc.
- an inscription.
- a letter.
- any written or printed paper, as a document or deed.
- literary or musical style, form, quality, technique, etc.: Her writing is stilted.
- a literary composition or production.
- the profession of a writer: He turned to writing at an early age.
- the Writings, Hagiographa.
- writing on the wall. See handwriting (def. 4).
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.